1.08.2010

there is no need to be anyone but yourself

i went to my first yoga class today. met with steve beforehand.

steve is one of the most genuine people i've ever met. we talked for about an hour, i cried like i always do, and he gave me info about this life training in april.

i want to go soo bad.

there is no way i can afford to go.

this makes me incredibly sad.

i haven't even saved up enough money to go to europe in april. and the training is over $1000 and the weekend before i leave for europe. i guess it's just bad timing...although i will continue to pray for the universe to help me out on this one. after talking with several people today that have done the training, i am convinced it would be perfect for me.

either way, i already love class. it's tough and hot and i feel sore already! i felt alone yet connected to everyone in the class as well. and everyone that i talked to was there for the same reason. it felt so good to feel like "me too!!" i'm really glad i got over my fear and just went!

No comments: