1.08.2008

so i dont forget

yesterday i woke up and felt really disoriented and drunk almost. i couldn't really see straight or focus or anything. tony had called (which ended up waking me up) around 11 am. i never sleep that long so that was strange too. he told me to look up some symptoms online so i did. while i was online i just all of a sudden started crying. which turned to screaming. which turned to a huge panic attack. i just freaked out. i was on the floor trying to call tony and i was just completely out of control. i was really scared because i had no idea what my body was doing. tony rushed home from work and i was still on the floor..covered in snot and drool. i was so embarrassed and didn't want my husband to see me like that. after a while he calmed me down and called my doctor...it ended up being that i was having prescription drug withdrawals. i had forgotten to take my medication saturday and sunday, and it really messed me up on monday. i dont think i have ever been that scared before. i thought i was going to die. i wasn't sure if i was having something major happen to me or not. i didn't realize you could have withdrawals from a prescription.

today i'm feeling much better. my forehead hurts...almost like it's bruised. i'm a little out of it but not really bad compared to yesterday! now that i know what happens i'm going to have to be extra careful to take my medicine when i'm supposed to so that doesn't happen again!

1 comment:

White Collar Boy said...

holy shit! I'm going to start blogging on blogspot once I finish MANUALLY transfering all my blogs.

coinsidene?

can i spell?